Emission du 31/05/2020 & 04/06/2020 - Hommage au bluesman Lucky PETERSON (rediffusion)


Ecouter le podcast de l'émission

Programmation musicale

Lucky Peterson I'm ready (7) Tribute to the king (p) 1992 Polydor / Polygram France © 1992 Polydor / Polygam France www.luckypeterson.com
Lucky Peterson I'm ready (1) I'm ready (p) 1992 Polydor / Polygram © 1992 Polydor / Polygram France www.luckypeterson.com
Lucky Peterson You can always turn around (1) I belive I'll dust my broom (p) 2010 Dreyfus Jazz © 2010 Dreyfus Jazz www.luckypeterson.com
Lucky Peterson You can always turn around (8) Four little boys (p) 2010 Dreyfus Jazz © 2010 Dreyfus Jazz www.luckypeterson.com
Lucky Peterson You can always turn around (9) Death don't have no mercy (p) 2010 Dreyfus Jazz © 2010 Dreyfus Jazz www.luckypeterson.com
Lucky Peterson You can always turn around (10) I wish I knew how it would feel to be free (p) 2010 Dreyfus Jazz © 2010 Dreyfus Jazz www.luckypeterson.com
Marcin Wasilewski trio / Joe Lovano Arctic Riff (1) Glimmer of hope ECM ECM https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcin_Wasilewski_(musicien)
Marcin Wasilewski trio / Joe Lovano Arctic Riff (8) A glimpse ECm ECM https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcin_Wasilewski_(musicien)
Pierre Drevet, Claire Vaillant & Le Brussels Jazz Orchestra Echange (1) Echange Label Lilananda InOuie Distribution www.brusselsjazzorchestra.com/fr

Commentaires